BRC Packaging and Packaging Materials - Issue 5 to 6 Conversion
Course duration: One day
This course will provide delegates with an in depth understanding of the revisions of BRCGS Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6, as well as a review of audit protocol. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Delegates should download and read a copy of the BRCGS Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6 before attending this course.
A good technical knowledge of the packaging industry is essential.
Is it for you? The course is aimed at
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Consultants and BRC Approved Training Providers
*Delegates should have record of completed training for BRCGS Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials Issue 5
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard including industry developments
- Be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditor and consumers
- Understand the changes to existing requirements
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported
Included in price:
- Delegate pack
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunities
- Refreshments on arrival and throughout the day
- Lunch (Please advise of any dietary requirements)