Eurofins has a long history of analysing a wide range water types with extremely fast turnarounds available as standard.
To achieve this we have the most advanced laboratory equipment at our disposal. The analytical methods used comply with national and international standards and are carefully recorded and continuously monitored through first, second and third line checks.
Eurofins also offers several methods for detecting possible contamination of sediment. Below is an overview of the most common water analyses.
• Mineral oil
• Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons
• Polychlorinated biphenyls
• Volatile organic compounds
• Phenols and cresols
• Alcohols and polar organic compounds
• Metals (As, Ba, Co, Cr, Cd, Cu, Hg, Mg Mo, Ni, Pb, Zn, P, Fe)
• Chemical oxygen consumption
• Kjeldahl nitrogen
• Biochemical oxygen consumption
• Anions (chloride, bromide, phosphate, sulphate, nitrate, nitrite and fluoride)
• Cations (calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium and ammonium)
• Dry residue unsolved components
• Sediment volume
• Acidity (pH)
Eurofins is accredited to ISO17025 for a wide range analyses. You can find more information about our accreditation and analysis capabilities on our download page.
For further information please contact your account manager directly or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Our experts are always happy to help.