Course duration: One day
What will you gain: Resultant from the Elliott Report following Horsegate a focus has been placed on the vulnerability of food to fraud. The control of this now forms an integral part of the BRC v7 standard and is therefore a mandatory requirement for any business seeking BRC accreditation.
This course is designed to give you the tools to address this issue and achieve compliance with BRC v7 by looking at the strategies available for conducting vulnerability assessments for your raw materials in line with the Food and Drink Federation’s 5 steps document.
Is it for you?
The course is designed for Technical Managers, Quality Managers, Procurement Managers and Supply Chain Managers.
Previous knowledge needed?
None, though a knowledge of the BRC requirement would be advantageous.
- History and Legal Framework surrounding Food Fraud
- Overview of Proposed Systems for Control of Food Fraud
- Supplier Mapping
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Assessing Appropriate Controls
- Implementation and Communication
- Horizon scanning and Review
Included in price:
- Delegate pack
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunities
- Refreshments on arrival and throughout the day
- Lunch (Please advise of any dietary requirements)