BRC Root Cause Analysis
Course duration: One day
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know the importance of RCA, and to be able to perform RCA competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards. This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition program.
Is it for you?
- Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
- Define root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRC Standards
- Explore some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform a RCA and document it effectively
Included in price:
- Delegate pack
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunities
- Refreshments on arrival and throughout the day
- Lunch (Please advise of any dietary requirements)