BRC Global Standard for Agents and Brokers Conversion 1 - 2
Course duration: One day
This one-day training course gives personnel from companies who are currently certificated to Agents and Brokers Issue 1 a clear understanding of the changes to the protocol and requirements of BRC Global Standards for Agents and Brokers, Issue 2.
At the end of the course you have the option to be assessed with an exam.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which can be downloaded free of charge from www.brcbookshop.com.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
Is it for you? The course is aimed at
- Existing BRC Global Standard for Agents and Brokers auditors. personnel from companies who are
currently certificated to Agents and Brokers Issue 1.
At the end of the course you will:
- understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments;
- be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumer;
- understand the changes from Issue 1 including changes to the format of the Standard, changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses;
- recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard; and
- know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported.
Included in price:
- Delegate pack
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunities
- Refreshments on arrival and throughout the day
- Lunch (Please advise of any dietary requirements)