Pesticide Residues Testing
To meet the expectations of consumers, supermarkets and government, farmers employ a range of pest control measures to ensure that produce is plentiful and blemish free. With hundreds of pesticides available and increasingly stringent controls and regulations, it is essential that comprehensive pesticide residues testing is carried out to ensure the safety of the food chain.
From our UKAS accredited centre in Wolverhampton, Eurofins can offer a range of targeted pesticide residue detection including:
multi residue determination for over 400 compounds
- extensive list of single analytes including chlormequat, mepiquat, nicotine, 2,4-D
- comprehensive list of compounds from the Pesticide Residue Committee surveys
- compounds from products imported from outside the EU
- individual reporting of multi residue actives against EC Regulation 396/2005, to a reporting level of 0.01 mg/kg
- preparation of sampling plans and risk assessments
- validation and specialist support from Eurofins competence centres in Sweden and Germany.
For small batches, order our most routine testing from Eurofins Testing in 5 quick and easy steps.
For other requirements and more information, please contact our sales team on 0845 604 6740 or make an enquiry.
Fast and reliable pesticide testing service
Eurofins has an unrivalled track record in consistent delivery of accurate results to agreed turnaround times. Increasingly, our customers are requesting rapid turnaround to ensure that results are available before the products are released into the food chain. We can now offer a same-day and next-day reporting service across the whole of the UK, in addition to options for 3-day, 5-day or 10-day reporting to support due diligence programmes.
For full details of our testing download our flyer Pesticide Residues Testing [PDF 706 Kb]
If you would like to learn more about pesticide legislation and residues analysis, Eurofins Wolverhampton are hosting training courses on various dates throughout 2017. Take a look at our training calendar to find out more.